Wine Bottle Club - From Scratch!

So, we are at the beginning of our wine experience...
From wine tours, wine glasses, wine racks, wine cellars, wine gifts to wine tasting and wine making, everything on one site.
If you are asking - Why this blog site among numerous other sites?! - it's easy to answer. We are starting from scratch!
I know I like wine, and you know that you like wine. But how much do you know about it? I admit, I know just a few basic things - it tastes good and it can be a work of art.
So why shouldn't we start our little wine exploration trip. This month I will bring all sorts of different topics, and in months to follow I will explore in details every single aspect of wine experience. I'll try to find out everything I can, from the very beginning, and You just read and explore more...

Let's begin!